Lots of small pull requests merged in this past week (which is as it should be!). Nothing Earth-shattering, just continued incremental improvement. In the next week:
- @yorik is working on performance enhancements and code cleaning in NativeIFC, and hooking it to FreeCAD’s document saving so saving the files saver all the IFC contents too.
- He’s also doing some small tweaks to enhance the start page.
- @uwestoehr is working on further FEM example files and that could fix some Material dialog issues.
- @wandererfan reports that in TechDraw, recovering changed 2D dimension references is working in test. This week is handling 3D references.
- @adrianinsaval is working on fixing default font issues on the Navigation Cube.
- I (@chennes) am working on a proposal for the FPA to fund a new “Component Library” Addon to help the current Parts library overcome some of its growing pains (it’s gotten too big for GitHub as a single repo).
PR stats: In the week from Tuesday, 7 Jan to Tuesday, 14 Jan there were 54 pull requests merged, with a total codebase change of +3,170 / ‑2,251 lines (not counting translation changes). That’s an average merged PR size of +58/ ‑42.